8/3/10

Bachelorette Finale: Ali Fedotowsky Chooses Roberto Martinez

Bookmark and Share
PHOTO Roberto Martinez and Ali Fedotowskky are shown in a scene from
Roberto Martinez and Ali Fedotowskky are shown in a scene from "The Bachelorette."
(Chris Chavira/ABC News)
After a drama-filled season, and an especially drama-filled finale, Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky finally chose Roberto Martinez.
The season six finale of "The Bachelorette" ended with Martinez on bended knee proposing to Fedotowsky against a stunning Tahitian backdrop.
"I want to make you smile. I want to make sure you wake up every morning for the rest of your life knowing that you're so, so loved," he said, dropping to one knee. "Share your life with me. Be my wife. Will you marry me?"
She said "yes."

A Drama-Filled Season Six

Fans across the country had been rooting for Fedotowsky to meet her prince.
Viewers had been told by host Chris Harrison to prepare for a finale "unlike anything we've seen before." And Fedotowsky did not fail to deliver.
At the outset of her final date with runner-up Chris Lambton, the bachelorette broke down and told him that she was "in love with somebody else." She said she didn't want to put him through the final date and the rose ceremony because it would be too painful to him.
"I have to let you go here and not wait till tomorrow. This wasn't an easy decision," she told her suitor. "I just didn't want to put you through tomorrow because I knew it was going to be so hard."
A visibly shaken Lambton took the rejection in stride.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Smile :)